|View Business Info||| Share:|
Sr. Specialist, Customer Care
Want to be the voice of First National Bank? A position on our Customer Care team gives you the opportunity to be the first contact with our customers! At First National Bank, we want our customers to have a superior customer experience and this role is critical in making that possible. This role is for you if you’re great talking with people, know how to identify and define customers’ needs, and enjoy working independently.
• Work independently with customers over the phone to answer questions regarding their financial accounts. Questions might include billing, payments, account maintenance, online banking assistance, and listening to customers’ concerns.
• Identify customer’s need and move them towards the appropriate action using your knowledge and experience.
• Monitor reactions and check for understanding when working with customers and coworkers.
• Make decisions quickly by using all available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
• You continue to work effectively, maintaining focus and may be even more productive in stressful or unexpected situations
• You are not afraid to make decisions and willing provide input
• You have the ability to recognize different people’s styles and adjust your communication accordingly
• You can make decisions quickly by using available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor
• Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet and multitask across multiple systems
• Demonstrated dependability/reliability
• One year of customer service experience or sales experience
• Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• You may speak a second language (Spanish or Japanese)
|Business Name:||First National Bank|
|Street:||332 Broadway Ave.|
|City/State/Zip:||Yankton, SD 57078|
|Local Phone:||(605) 665-9611|